Batch SpellChecker App for Inventor
The new Batch SpellChecker app extends the Inventor SDK spell checker add-in to provide fast and automated spell checking for Inventor drawings in a batch processing mode.
Batch SpellChecker is designed to provide simple spell checking capability for multiple files.
If you have used the User Tools Spell Checker add-in that comes with the Inventor SDK, you already know that it uses the familiar Microsoft Word interface and works great on individual documents. But you still need to open each drawing file individually, which can be slow and repetitive. If you are working with large drawing files with multiple sheets, then this process can quickly become slow and laborious.
Batch SpellChecker Features
- Spell check selected files or all drawing files in a folder.
- Correct spellings in user-entered notes quickly and easily.
- Apply corrections directly to the drawing files, choosing either to overwrite or to make a copy.
- Uses Microsoft Office components and the familiar Word spelling checker.
- Create custom dictionaries to include frequently used technical terms.
- Generate file-wise report of spelling corrections made.